Want longer, fuller eyelashes?
We have a great new service. New Attitude now offers eyelash extensions that have a NATURAL LOOK and FEEL. Professional eyelash extensions are applied individually and when closely observed, appear to actually have a root. When professionally and properly applied, you cannot feel any difference after having your lashes enhanced. This also gives the lashes a natural looking curve, so there is no need to use an eyelash curler.
Eyelash extension Application
Professionally applied lash extensions take 90-120 minutes (or longer) to apply. Our initial appointment allows for a full 3 hours. You need to be able to lay down and still for the entire (or most of) the application.
Like your nails and the hair on your head, your individual eyelashes grow out on a continuous cycle of replenishment. The average cycle of a single lash is about 100 days. While some individual eyelash extensions may last as long as 6 weeks, for best results, we recommend you refill you eyelash extension about every 2-4 weeks. The refill application range in cost from $40-$75 and take from 60-90 minutes to apply.
Original Application - $225
2 week fill - $40.00
3 week fill - $55.00
4 week fill - $75.00 and up
Things to consider… Because not everyone is a good candidate for Lash Extensions:
Side Effects – The two main concerns when getting eyelash extensions are reaction to the adhesive and breakage. Some may experience an allergic reaction or sensitivity to the adhesive used for attaching the lashes, particularly in the sensitive eye. Be sure to let the technician know in advance if you have concerns about allergies–you may want to request a test prior to application of the extensions.
Pulling or tugging can damage hair follicles and potentially lead to eyelash hair loss.
Professional eyelash removal is an option, fee may apply.
Follow these tips for best results:
- Lash extension need minimal care. It is necessary to avoid oil based eye products as these will loosen the bond of your lash extension .
- Avoid getting your lashes wet within the first 24 hours after your application.
- For the first two days after application it is best to avoid swimming, saunas or steam rooms.
If you experience any signs of irritation contact your Lash extension professional immediately. You may be allergic to lash extensions and need to have them removed.
- Avoid using waterproof mascara. We recommend using water washable mascara on the tips of your extensions.
- Do not use eyelash curler, perm or tint your lash extension.
- Do not pick, pull or rub your lash extension.
- Comb out your eyelashes daily.
- We recommend that you come back for a Eyelash extension application within 2-3 weeks to replace any outgrown lashes.
We also have special financing, 6 month interest free.